WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Bogal - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Bogal > Topics

Subject: Why is it that people love, stay togethe
Replies: 15 Views: 904

2deegal2 6.04.13 - 11:41am
We struggle dnd work hard coz we've placd our hope in the living God,who s the saviour of all en esp to those tho blv. *

keina 19.04.13 - 06:06am
C0z da truth is their are weak. *

2deegal2 21.04.13 - 08:43am
Nt becoz of weaknes.at tyms may be devils intraction *

keina 21.04.13 - 01:10pm
As far as i kn0w dey weak c0z dey afraid 4 being l0nely...if ur n0t weak. *

2deegal2 22.04.13 - 08:08am
Haha. Oh my quiz nt complte.askin thy love stay togethes bt a tym kams and they break wat thy had.e.g pple do break marriages. *

kamaupu 27.04.13 - 08:35am
What is love? *

2deegal2 27.04.13 - 04:23pm
I guess its a feeling in u heart,neva deceiving, one that u shw towads one another and that shud b gvn the rait way.its neva love f nt gvn out to the loved then. *

beewitch 5.05.13 - 08:50pm
Been in Love & meaning Truly loving, Been Honest with your partner always. I believe it all Boils down to True Love, Honesty, Loyalty & Respect. If you have that & Total Faith, You have a Relationship that will last.

Well that's me anyway. *

2deegal2 6.05.13 - 05:01pm
Truly i concur wit u beewitch *

kamaupu 20.05.13 - 01:12pm
Ii concur with in 2 areas honesty and resand respect. Love is letting others knothers know truth and facts even if t. Will hurt them. Love is decision making not emotions, coz emotions r just selfish. *

beewitch 20.05.13 - 09:25pm
There is really nothing wrong with showing emotions. Guess the only time is when you wasting your time on the wrong person. If you have the right person in your life, it doesn't matter at all, believe me. I had the Most Amazing guy & he showed me each day that he cared. Believe me I made him mad but I knew how to work with him. We really loved each other. For us 2, it was always the small things. He passed away. Believe me till today, I look for that Something, that love,they wat he looked at me, touched my hand & just when he said Hi, small like things that didn't seem big but made an impact in my life. So yea, emotions aint bad. Just get the right person & you can sgare everything with, then nobody will ever get hurt. *

keina 22.05.13 - 11:17pm
I agree with y0u!! It seems y0u and ur bf is really l0ve stay together and really l0ve each..n0w i kn0w why pe0ple l0ve stay t0gether thank u guyz 4 explaining why pe0ple l0ve stay t0getha... *

kamaupu 23.05.13 - 07:49am
Am sorry beewitch for your loss, your testimony says everything, love is forbearing one another in all circumstances. I agree we should look people who are worth our love not just everyone, I guess if we can agree to agree love is selfish btn 2, its only the two of u tangled together can explain what it is. *

2deegal2 23.05.13 - 07:57am
You people, knw that love is a natural mistake, its there, pple fall into it.emotional it is,kind, jealous,caring,does nt kp a record of wrongs,has got many thngs in it depending on its bases. Who it is for. *

beewitch 23.05.13 - 11:28am
Its meant for both. If you have been really hurt then you will not agree & I don't blame you but when you meet the 1, you will know, believe me. You sound like I was lol Just never get too bitter. *

2deegal2 11.06.13 - 07:07pm
Love is the strongest emotion, we cannot see it bt we feel it.like an invisible string that brings two strangers together and joins their souls 4 eva.above all God being the driver. *

* Bogal Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Bogal

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search